Sunday, 19 June 2011

Sunny Smiles

Today was fab! The sun shone, and although I returned home trugless (lol!) I did by an old map and a terrarium, which was the next best thing ........... I've added it to all the other goodies that I have every intention of doing something with. Roll on Shepton Mallet and Malvern Flea Markets, I'm experiencing withdrawal symptoms. Gloucester Docks was good, very different from the old building  and lots of happy friendly people about, made for an extremely pleasant day. The place we stopped for lunch was pretty naff but hey, I guess we can't have it all.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for you to come to America and see what we have here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to all the lovely people who take the time to leave a comment ~ I appreciate each and every one of them ~ Haizi x