Saturday, 25 June 2011

Time for a rest ............

My trip out to Tetbury was very enjoyable, but I didn't buy anything at all. I felt compelled on my return home to tidy up all of my craft things which have been spread out all over the dining room (floor, table, dresser and anything with a surface!) for some time. Much progress was made and my husband now has a smiley face as he can walk through the room without tripping over something. Of course, I will have to have a day out tomorrow to recover. I do suffer from withdrawal symptoms if I don't buy something for a few days.

I have to say that there are some really fab blogs on here and I am enjoying myself looking through and reading about all the wondrous things that some of you get up to. Such an amazing range of talent and the lovely part is that everyone is so willing to share ~ thank you.

Have a lovely evening and the weather forecast is promising a glorious Sunday, so have fun!



Beautiful cushion made by my clever mum who was eighty this year.

2 comments:

  1. Hello and welcome to blog land. I found you via ted and bunny and just clicking... it is amazing who you find when out clicking. I know just what you mean about withdrawal. I had a day out hunting yesterday and found a few items and as it had been weeks since my last 'hunt' it was lovely just sitting looking at them. If you are ever at a loose end then please call into my space you will be most warmly welcomed with a virtual hug and cup of tea. Take care, keep safe, be happy
    Beverley xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get withdrawal symptoms too! I was hoping to get to the local boot sale this morning but my old man has gone out in one car and Teenage Daughter #1 is going to work in the other. Oh no!
    Happy Sunday!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to all the lovely people who take the time to leave a comment ~ I appreciate each and every one of them ~ Haizi x