Monday, 5 December 2011

Lucky me!

Phew! it seems an age since I was last on my blog. I seem to have had so many things to do and not enough time to do them in.

Recently I received a very welcome email from Abby at http://myspottypony.blogspot.com/ to say that I had won one of her gorgeous prizes that she was giving away. Do pop over and read her lovely blog which is always inspiring and heartwarming. Aren't I a lucky girl, I'm not sure what I am going to do with the fringe and buttons, but I think they would look lovely on some vintage pillows and lavender bags. The heart which is filled with lavender is hanging on my bedroom door looking gorgeous.

I have been busy making things for a charity craft fair that we held at work last week to raise funds for our local hospice and time has passed so quickly which is a scary thought, given that we are only three weeks away from Christmas ..............................!












x Thank you Abby ~ you're a star! x

Wishing everyone a peaceful and happy week ~ Haizi xxx

6 comments:

  1. What a lucky ducky you are! Will have to pop over and check out the blog. Sherry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so sweet of you Haizi, thank you! :)
    I am so glad you won the giveaway and pleased you like the gifts.
    Hope you have a lovely week.
    Love from Abby and furry hugs from Spotty xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on winning such lovely things!! Do let us know what you end up making with the fringe and buttons :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see you back on, I have missed yr articles these past few weeks. Keep them coming. It is so fun to read them

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Haz, I'm sure you will turn your prize into something wonderful! I hope you blog your fab fairy as she is fantabolosy (is that how you spell it?) See you soon xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to all the lovely people who take the time to leave a comment ~ I appreciate each and every one of them ~ Haizi x